Ideal Recording Conditions
HomeCourt shot tracking will be the most accurate if the following conditions are met:
- Court has clearly drawn court lines.
- Standard 10 ft tall hoop.
- Minimal background movement around the basket area (trees, traffic, etc)
- Well-lit environment.
- Ball with standard colors.
- iPhone/iPad set up to be at 5 ft above ground, have clear view of the hoop, player and 3 point line at all times.
- iPhone/iPad remains in stable location while recording.
STEP 1: CHECK YOUR SETUP
For ideal recording and playback, it helps to have use of these setups:
A. Selfie stick with built-in stand - A great option if you’re recording with an iPhone.
B. Tripod + Device Mount - With this setup, you can record with both iPhone and iPad.
STEP 2: SET UP YOUR SHOT
Make sure your device has a clear view of the hoop, the court and the shooter.
STEP 3: DETECT THE COURT
When set up properly, HomeCourt will automatically detect the court and hoop. Your HomeCourt screen will look like this:
STEP 4: GET YOUR STATS
Hit record and HomeCourt will track you, your shots, and your misses in real time.
When you’re done practicing, you’ll be able to see a shot-by-shot video of your workout.
You’ll also get a workout summary that includes stats.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.