TERMS OF IN-APP PURCHASE
Last revised: June 25, 2018
Certain enhanced features of the Services are available for your purchase through Apple App Store. The purchase(s) is/are referred to collectively as the “In-App Purchase(s)”.
1. By making any In-App Purchase, you are accepting these Terms of In-App Purchase (on behalf of yourself or the entity that you represent), and you represent and warrant that (i) you are either (a) at least 13 years old and you have been authorized to make the In-App Purchase by your parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years old, or (b) at least 18 years old and (ii) you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into these Terms (on behalf of yourself or the entity that you represent). If you do not agree with all of the provisions of these Terms, do not make any In-App Purchase.
2. When you make an In-App Purchase, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of the purchase.
3. In-App Purchase may take the form of a subscription. Any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription (where applicable).
4. In-App Purchase may take the form of an auto-renewable subscription. These subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. You may manage the subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase.
5. For any enquiries relating to In-App Purchase, please contact NEX Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.